About

Text-Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Pure Wave CM7 Massager Reviews









Everybody Stephen here and today I'm going to be reviewing the Pure Wave CM7 Massager by Pado, which is right here.

I've had this now about nine months and it's probably one of the most used pieces of soft tissue or massage equipment that I've gotten.

So far everybody in the house uses it every time somebody comes over we end up having them use it we use this thing a lot and I personally use it a lot on the trap and the neck and into my quads a little bit on the thigh band and some of these come and they're wired we spend a little bit extra we wanted the wireless one that can come with this own problems because if this battery wears out you're gonna have to either try and get a replace or gonna have to leave it plugged into the top here.


And that cord isn't very long but what you get with this the pure wave itself we'll talk about that in greater detail here in a minute you get one two three four five different attachments the three right here that you're seeing right these two and the one that are that's on it right now those are gonna be for bigger muscles right these two smaller ones right here actually go on the end of this and they just slide over the top of it and what that does is now you can actually use it for more sensitive areas like the front of your face this one is more for the head which is amazing this one right here we use a little bit more for the sinus cavities and that's really how they advertise these smaller attachments just because you're not gonna want to use one of these bigger ones on those areas obviously it's gonna be quite painful you're not gonna get the relief that you're looking for now with this the oscillation gee and all that other stuff they talk about in it being different than anything else on the market to me these are kind of all similar what you're looking at actually showcase this in slow-mo to so you can just see exactly what this is doing but it's going back and forth very rapidly and you can hear it you could slow that down a little bit as well so it does have a scale to that right battery life they've touted at 180 minutes we haven't used it continuously to check that out some people complain of the battery not lasting that long at all I'm at died in 45 minutes I definitely think it depends on the type of use we actually have the charger you're the charger in the stand downstairs and then we'll bring it upstairs to use it and forget about it and leave it up there and then kind of go back and forth like in the evening and we'll use it for like five minutes a piece and it'll last two weeks and then we have to bring it back downstairs and charge it so for us it does last a good while I'm actually surprised about that and then it only takes we leave it on there about half an hour to 45 minutes and we notice that it usually has that full charge again the different attachments here this one has six different heads on it basically and then on top of that you're looking at a bunch of little spikes this one for just general area that I'm wanting to get deep in I use this one the most for the traps I can get a little bit into my neck as well with that really great for the legs especially if I'm trying to it almost like it just the skin a little bit so if I have like that especially for my back like so it's almost acting like as a backscratcher on top of that I like that one this one for bigger areas I don't use this one quite as much this being very wide with how its distributed this kind of coming down to a little bit smaller of a focal point so some of these areas it's not going to be as intense as this right and then after that this is the one where it's gonna be that very very small focal point and I can really dig on it dig in on a very specific area right and I can find that and I can just kind of sit there and rub back and forth it's great for us too just because my hands get tired or whatever maybe it does kind of eliminate that excuse for if you don't want to keep your partner a massage because all you're really doing at that point is just holding this thing and it does the work right your hand is really just moving that's easy enough right so you're not having to dig in yourself but those two like I mentioned with this one too you can actually put this on the end here and then this will get into you have to turn it on but that light vibration I can actually get that same thing and I can use it on the sinus cavities or the side of the head or these spots where I'm not gonna use this like behind the ears sensitive skin so I can use this and still get a massage out of that as well so very very cool you can slide it with these pieces you can slide that over this so it is an option to still use it like this and it's gonna be a little bit different feel but with these spikes like this like those spikes are intense when it's on this side of it this one and you just don't get as much it just kind of like hits the head of munch so those are the attachments with that typically you're gonna find the one that you find is your favorite and use that obviously the most but they all serve a little bit different a little function I definitely end up using these two the most just because this is that general overall that I can get and it with these little spikes on it it feels like it's just kind of digging into the facts you a little bit more this one being more for that focal point where I need to just really hammer on an area obviously if you overuse this on an area it's just gonna cause irritation so be cautious with that this sells for 125 bucks on Amazon there will be a link in the description box it is a heavier purchase especially considering what you're using it for it is the Massager there and you're not looking at like a big piece of equipment or anything like that but I personally think and I've actually had a handful of clients buy this as well that it is phenomenal at digging in areas that maybe you don't want to mess with using the lacrosse ball or the massage stick or the massage cane or the Alpha ball the yoga - no ball whatever soft tissue tool you're gonna use yes those are much cheaper but sometimes I don't want to mess with drilling on the wall I can take this and it just hits that area in a different way so I really really enjoy this like I said probably the most used and best purchase we've made for the house for soft tissue stuff I still use all the other tools it's just I get to use this and it's easy I can sit on the floor watching TV maybe I'm on the couch and I can drill on this area and it just gives a little bit of relief and works phenomenal in the calves and the quads there are certain areas on my quad that this thing is brutal with that I can tell oh man I need to work on that more so I'll use this and then still go do the foam roller I'll still use the lacrosse ball still use the stretching strap and so much cane I'll still use all those other tools it's just another tool in the tool so if you guys have any questions on it as well definitely let me know in the comment section I highly recommend this Massager like I said a little bit more expensive there are other versions I think there's a $99 version as well that I'll make sure that the link is there there's some other ones that aren't the same brain that are much cheaper you might try those but some of those are 50 bucks if you're like I'm not sure I don't know if they're gonna be as powerful as this but they still might at least give you a small sample and getting you some of that relief with different attachments for what you're wanting out of it now I've used the it was a Korean based plug-in one that one had a little bit more power than this so it's not as powerful as a plug-in but I'm not dealing with a cord and that to me is a good trade-off because at its most powerful that's plenty with this I can't tell you how many like oscillations it does in a minute and all that but it definitely does what it's intended to do any more power on this in my opinion it would just really irritate the tissue it wouldn't give me any relief so that is it guys if you liked the video hit the like button for me if you want to continue to fall along with all of my content hippie subscribe button for me if you have this one or maybe you have another one that you recommend I look into definitely let me know in the comments section like I said if you have any questions that I didn't answer let me know as well with that and check back soon for more videos geared towards some of the other tools that I'm using that just haven't reviewed yet and some more of the Gripp DNS move NAT parkour medical exercise videos that I'm gonna be pumping out over the coming months thanks for watching

3 Responses to "Pure Wave CM7 Massager Reviews"

  1. Pure Wave CM7 massager is powerful massager . It’s a lot of benefits for body massaging. It’s true that the hands of a good massage therapist are best when it comes to relieving pain. Your comparison chart number 1 Pure Wave cm7 cordless Massager places really happy. It’s getting a Lot of benefits from body massaging . You spoke the correct massager.
    Thank you for your valuable content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,If you want to feel younger and have more energy this is the pure wave massager for you. Thanks for sharing this information. If you are making a search for Massage for pain then you are in the right place.
    To know more pure wave reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
    toe separators

    ReplyDelete